VS-15000 Voltage Transformer 110v-250v with Built-in Voltage Regulator,15,000 Watts
A voltage regulator is a device designed to regulate voltage automatically. It would take a fluctuating voltage level turning it into a constant voltage level. We deal in voltage regulators of the leading manufacturers making us a one-stop-shop for all your requirements regarding the regulators. The device can work at very low voltages at partial loads and produces no electrical noise.
- Weight : 105 Lbs
- Dimension : 16.5" x 16.5" x 23"
- 15000 watts maximum capacity
- Converts 110/120V to 220/240V OR converts 220/240V to 110/120V
- Compatible with 50Hz/60Hz.
- On/Off switch with indicator lamp
- Voltage stabilizer good for countries with unstable voltage supply
- This stabilizer can regulate a big range of fluctuating voltage into a general voltage output.
- Input Voltage AC 75V-130V or 180V-260V.
- Output Voltage: AC 110V+-4% or AC220V+-4%.
- 5 outlets on front of the unit (outlets accept 3 or 2 prongs the US plugs and 2 prong Euro/Asian plugs).
- 15,000 watts maximum capacity
- Durable Design with 2 Heavy-Duty Carrying Handles
- Fuse protected with built-in thermal Fuse - protects damage to your valuable equipment from voltage fluctuation.
- Comes with terminal Connectors - Hardwire Input required.
- Note: This Voltage regulator is meant for only SINGLE PHASE power. It will not work with 2-Phase 220/240 Volt
- WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON 10,000 WATTS, 15,000 WATTS, AND 20,000 WATTS TRANSFORMERS.