AR-2000 Voltage Regulator Stabilizer with 110v-220v Step Up Down Transformer
Weight : 27 lbs
Dimension : 14" X 13" X 8"
- 2000 Watts maximum capacity
- Converts 110/120 V to 220/240 V OR converts 220/240 V to 110/120 V (switch is on back of unit)
- Compatible with 50Hz/60Hz.
- This stabilizer can regulate a big range of fluctuating voltage into a general voltage output.
- Input Voltage AC 75V-130V or 180V-260V.
- Output Voltage: AC 110V+-4% or AC220V+-4%.
- On/Off switch with indicator lamp
- The Analog meter in front of the unit shows the exact output voltage
- Voltage stabilizer good for countries with unstable voltage supply
- 4 outlets on front of the unit
- Two universal outlets for 220V accept plugs from any country except the big S.African plug
- Two 110V outlets accept 3 or 2 prong US plugs and 2 prong Euro/Asian plugs. There is an input selection switch at the rear of the unit.
- Regardless of what input voltage is selected, you will get regulated 110V/120V power coming out of 110V outlets and regulated 220V/240V power coming out of 220V outlets.
- Connect the devices that require 220V to 220V outlets and 110V devices should be connected to 110V outlets.
- The insulated power cord is hard-wired with a European Shucko plug also good for Asian outlets (grounded 3 prong US adapter also available - Item No. VP 13)
- Heavy-duty metal casing and durable design
- Comes with round and flat pin plugs for use in the USA, Canada, and Mexico
- CE Certified